I am so happy that two of my most anticipated movies are coming out! I love James Bond movies and I am obsessed with Twilight! I was going to go to both midnight premieres, but neither worked out. I tried to get tickets to Twilight but they sold out and then I was going to go to Salt Lake and go with my friend Taite, but it turns out I had plans the next day. Since I wasn't going to the Twilight premiere, I decided to try to go to the Quantum of Solace premiere. I tried to persuade my friends to come with me, but none could, so my mom and I were just going to go. Then my mom decided that it would be more fun for me to see it with my friends, so I didn't end up going to that premiere either! In the end, I went to Quantum of Solace with Madelyn last night, and I am getting checked out of school for the earliest possible Twilight showing after the midnight premiere.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
jane!! hey! yeah u told me about how neither of those premiers worked out haha! well our weekend was a blast!!! you and josh!!! haha thats awesome! well tyl! love lauren :)
Post a Comment